Previous Next Regina Fire



April, 2009, a house fire erupted in Regina's north-central neighborhood, and quickly spread to a second house. A family with pets got out of the second house but then realized Jack, the little chihuahua, was still inside the burning building.

Firefighters rushed in to save the frightened pooch, seen here inside Rob Martin's jacket. For a guy who just lost his home, he looks pretty happy. That's what not losing your dog can do. Kudo's to Regina's firemen. [Photo by David Horth]

Previous Next


[ Empire of the Chihuahua Home ]

copyright by Paghat the Ratgirl