Previous Next Bubba



Bubba

Bubba, a chihuahua of Bakersfield, Chalifornia, is lucky to be alive. In 2008, he chewed on an electrical cord on his own electric blanket, and bam! His owners Della and Nick Hendricks leapt toward Bubba, finding him unconscioius and not breathing.

His persons took turns giving him chest compressions and mouth to mouth. They were able to revive him and then rushed to the animal hospital. The veterinarian found that he had minor burns. He made a full recovery.

So remember everyone: Protect your dogs, especially puppies, from electrical cords. Oh, and make sure you know Doggy CPR.

Bubba

Previous Next


[ Empire of the Chihuahua Home ]

copyright by Paghat the Ratgirl