Previous Next Jack



In Oregon City of Clackamas County, August 2009, after three o'clock in the morning well before dawn, an apartment caught fire thanks to a smoker having snuffed his cigarette in a potted plant outside the door of the eight-story building. The butt smouldered until the pot burst into flames and spread to the building.

Fortunately a chihuahua was on duty. Jack lived next door and started barking like crazy when he saw the flames. Angela Santiago said, "Go back to sleep, Jack," but the dog was very, very, very insistent that Angela and her husband Chris pay attention to what he was trying to communicate.

Soon Chris Santiago rushed over to try to extinguish the fire with a garden hose, while yelling for the residents to wake up and get out of the building. Thank you Jack for saving seven families!

Previous Next


[ Empire of the Chihuahua Home ]

copyright by Paghat the Ratgirl